Tuesday, August 17, 2010

back to work :: etsy finds

well, after 2 months off work with little "bump", i'm back to work. it was hard to leave him yesterday, but i have to say that, it felt really good to use my brain again! with such blessings lately, my mind feels refreshed and my heart a bit softened... it's a good place to be in life.

on sunday night, i was perusing etsy and thinking about how i could make this transition back to work a little more fun. here's what i came up with:
























i really love the color of this secret garden dress by lirola.  it's perfect for meeting with clients and i'm sure i could even wear it to a few social events on my calendar!





















what an original idea!  the paper airplane mugs by dirty dishes pottery  could bring a sense of whimsical to my morning cup of coffee.

















i've been known to work thru lunch... or at least eat at my desk while reading celebrity gossip.  these reusable sandwich and snack sacks by little birds boutique are a great way to celebrate saving money and saving the environment by not using plastic bags.
























look at these!  i love the colors and patterns.  what a fun way to display my pictures of baby "bump" and "the monster".  the papered crown has all kinds of clothespins and wire to do just that.




















i will definately be counting down the hours and minutes until i get to go home and see my boys.  this chuck e. cheese lunch box clock by woodstock clocks brings a smile to my face. 



what do you think?  which item is your favorite or do you have any other suggestions?

p.s.  i created most of this post with just one hand while simultaneously feeding "bump".

No comments:

Post a Comment