Friday, June 1, 2012

adventure :: family photography :: personal story







happy happy friday friends!  very big news to share!  today i embark on a new journey and adventure.  yesterday, the very last day of may 2012, i said goodbye to my dear friends at lrs web solutions and i will be spending my summer with the two little boys above.

as i sit here in my new office (my bedroom desk) i am filled with total joy and fear.  you see, for the next three months, i plan to not only create lifetime memories for my sweet sons, but to also begin preparations to open up my own art shop this fall.  over the last couple years i have become more and more passionate about the photography and art i create.  i owe all of my courage to do this to you friends... whether you have shown encouragement thru this blog, facebook, or in person, i could not be throwing all caution to the wind without the support of you to follow my heart.

i am so thrilled to share this new chapter in life with you and i can not wait to become, what i feel is, what i am meant to be.  so... here's to long summer days in the sun, and a full full heart.  xoxo.

1 comment: