Wednesday, June 6, 2012

a birthday crown :: diy







my dear friends' daughter had her first birthday this week so i made her this fun crown!  i used a thick felt for the base and then cut the shapes from another color of felt.   i also used iron on letters and rhinestones.   so fun!   "bump" was a happy model for this since little maya lives far away.  i've always loved birthday crowns for kiddos, but for some reason i was intimidated to make them.  this couldn't have been easier!

warning:  if you know me, and you have a birthday coming up, no matter what age you are... you might get one.  loves.

1 comment:

  1. Maya loved her birthday crown. She wants to eat the flowers off of it =) Did Jonathan send a picture to you?

    I'm sad my birthday is so far away, kind of want one of my own!
    xoxo

    - Heather

    ReplyDelete