- empty your frame by removing the back and taking out the glass
- using a spray adhesive, cover the glass then press the fabric onto the glass. smooth out any wrinkles.
- cut any extra fabric that hangs over the side of the glass
- place glass and backing onto frame
- glue on clip to hold photo.
this would be a great gift for a mom who wants to swap out pictures as her kiddos grow. you could even use it to gather clips of inspiration from magazines. or maybe a pretty way to organize bills? so many options...