Wednesday, February 13, 2013

change :: composite photography



someone once said that 'change is the only constant in life'.  it certainly seems that way... so much so that i occasionally don't even notice our world changing around me until it stares me right in the eye.  until the old and new are side by side and i take a moment and repeat what my ancestors said... 'o my, how the world is changing fast'.

then something funny happens... i get nervous and anxious.  i ask questions that my husband can't answer and he gets frustrated with me.  and then he becomes anxious.

and then... we turn to our faith and relax slightly when we remind ourselves that there is someone very special who has a plan for all of us.  change... is apparently a constant within that plan... and we are just here to enjoy each phase of it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment