here's the diy:
you will need:
- metal circle
- thin & thick wire
- chicken wire
- hot glue
- foam semi-sphere
- cut the chicken wire to the diameter of your metal circle
- attach with thin wire
- shape your thick wire. i used three pieces, but you can make it as extravagant as you would like!
- poke and glue your shaped wire into the foam piece
- now, place your foam inside the chicken wire circle and then begin adding sticks so that they cross over the chicken wire and into the foam, essentially holding the foam in place
- using hot glue, adhere the moss to the foam
- hang your crystals using the thin wire
what do you think?! do you love this as much as me?