- i found the faux fur at joanne's. one yard is enough for an area rug
- fold your fabric long-ways.
- cut out your design through both sides so that the rug is symmetrical. warning: your fabric will shed.
- put in dryer for 20 minutes on high heat. when you take it out, your fabric will no longer shed
- if you are using this as wall decor, then you are finished! just hang and enjoy
- if you would like to make a rug, glue on rubber rug stoppers so that you won't slip around when stepping on it
voila! see, i told you it was easy. xoxo