here's the diy:
- supplies needed: brown lunch bags, washi tape, white chalk marker, clothespins and branch (preferably an evergreen type)
- cut 50 stars out of 25 lunch bags... cut thru the bag so that you have the exact same shape for a pair
- i used a white chalk marker to write the numbers, but any color can be used. i just preferred this because the white was a lovely contrast against the brown paper.
- using the washi tape along the edges, secure each star together after hiding a treat inside
- clip to branch using clothespins. these could be decorated too!