Friday, December 31, 2010

the highlights :: personal story





































2010 highlights
  • the birth of "bump" and the few weeks that followed.  i never took maternity leave with "the monster" so i was extremely grateful for the time i had home with my family.  all 4 of us were together each day and plans were made an hour before; if we did anything at all.  this is the only time in my life i haven't had a schedule to follow.  it was bliss.
  • my best friend's wedding.  this event and the months leading up to it caused a range of emotions from stress, to love, to excitement, to feeling so blessed with God's love.   
  • my new camera
  • strengthened friendships.  you know who you are.
  • my first photography award (people's choice @ lincoln memorial garden's art in the garden)
  • the proposal
  • really hugging my dad.  really.  my dad got sick recently and while he was lying in the hospital, i would hug him, kiss his forhead and smooth his hair.  i haven't been this affectionate with my father in years.  probably since i was a little girl.  isn't that silly?
happy new year friends!  i'm so glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment