Wednesday, February 10, 2010

shopping local :: etsy

this past holiday season, i did the majority of my shopping locally.  and... of course most of my gifts were handmade.  here are a few of my favorite local items currently available on etsy:

 
this ruby silk yoyo necklace by cookoorikoo would be the perfect valentine gift for a special women.



 
i can see wearing these copper canvas, post earrings by starving artist designs to a casual affair or a gallery exhibit!  make sure to pull hair back in simple smooth pony so these understated earrings invoke the most compliments!



 
mandinka designs sells her incredible bags & purses at the same studio i sell my photography.  in addition to her regular product line, she has created little bugs and this one is named tick cheney.  so cute.



 
what fun!  i just love little worlds.  lichen love - moss terrarium by mossopologica is easy to take care of and a great conversation piece.



 
this 4-ever personalized art print could be a great anniversary gift.  i love how simple the art is and how reminiscent it makes me feel.  silhouette blue can personalize the print with any initials and colors!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, I'm loving the tree print and the terrarium! Thanks so much for featuring my earrrings!

    ReplyDelete